Saturday, January 26, 2008

...........

Ones nationality is ones identity...and I am a proud INDIAN...

There is so much pride in being born in such a beautiful country like India...
Beautiful life, beautiful people, beautiful everything...
Maybe everything is not perfect about India, but then nothing in this world is perfect...


Today is Republic Day...What national pride!!
But, I am not proud of myself...

I always wanted to join the armed forces and protect my motherland...Be a dedicated son...
Make everyone proud of me...Make INDIA proud of me...

But here I am, doing nothing...
Short and stout...Will never make it to the armed forces...


Next option is to be a public servant...
I tried preparing for UPSC exams...to become a IAS, IPS, IFS officer...
But...no brains!! Only hard work is not enough to sail through these exams...

But, nevertheless, I am determined...to do something...for my motherland..
Maybe take INDIA to the next pedestal of scientific research...
Maybe...Just Maybe...
Wish me luck folks!!!

Someday India will be proud to have a son like me....
Eventhough I may not achieve what I have set out for...
But I will be proud...that I tried...

No comments: